Thursday, November 03, 2005

JUNK Review - Gatewood Galbraith

Here is a review from a man I respect immensely, who authored one of my favorite books ever, The Last Free Man in America Meets the Synthetic Subversion, an entertaining and informative biography that stands as a classic example of what one man can accomplish in defense of a beloved constitution.

"It took me a while to read JUNK because, on every page, I cried until I laughed and found reason after reason to do it again. This is word-smithing of high caliber in a language created by the New World Order and hi-jacked and homespun by Mr. Largen into a masterpiece of irony and wit. It ought to be required reading for every high school freshman." - Gatewood Galbraith, author, attorney, revolutionary, and independent candidate

2 Comments:

Anonymous Michael said...

Amazing what pops up when you're just hitting the scrolling updates at blogger.com!
I have known Gatewood for somewhere around 15 years or so. When I lived in Kentucky I voted on a consistant basis for Gatewood in any election he ran in. Talked with him whenever I could and more than once looked in my rear view while driving somewhere and saw Gatewood behind me toking a doob and going somewhere else.
The year he ran Gatewoodstock was a memorable year and an introduction to industrial hemp like I had never seen before.
He is a singular man and a rare personality.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Celia said...

This page is fantastic, the infomation you show us is really interesting and is good written. Do you want to see something more? Look... Head Shop, Herbal Grinders
Bongs, Glass Pipe. Visit us for more info at: http://www.headshopinternational.com/

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home