Thursday, September 29, 2005

JUNK Food

I have mixed feelings about promotional material. I dislike the idea of my ideas being reduced to product. However, I believe my novel JUNK could stimulate public focus and debate on our national health policies, and therefore, promotion is a matter of pragmatic expedience.

I am grateful to be working with a publisher/author/editor who respects the novel, and takes the time to create promotional material that digs beneath the surface. Here's Olga Gardner Galvin's image for Mother's Milk and JUNK - a drug war satire...


5 Comments:

Blogger iFred said...

awesome! love this post!

2:05 PM  
Blogger 'Thought & Humor' said...




You have a riveting web log
and undoubtedly must have
atypical & quiescent potential
for your intended readership.
May I suggest that you do
everything in your power to
honor your Designer/Architect
as well as your audience.

Please remember to never
restrict anyone's opportunities
for ascertaining uninterrupted
existence for their quintessence.

Best wishes for continued ascendancy,
Dr. Howdy

'Thought & Humor'

5:55 PM  
Blogger PriestysThoughts said...

Your blog is good, I have bookmarked it…

Please check out my blog and leave comments on what you think.

http://priestyism.blogspot.com/

Cheers

7:37 PM  
Blogger Joshua Dudley said...

A lot of time and thought went into this promotional image that I have checked out, and it definitely made me chuckle inside with amusement.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Beth Danae said...

interesting post...

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home