Thursday, September 22, 2005

Caught with the Evidence

Evidence that certain U.S. Government officials don't want you to know about...

The following photograph was taken at the 1st Annual Wake Up Festival in Denton, Texas in 2004. It captures me standing onstage holding a metal can, which once held 300 marijuana cigarettes, produced and distributed by the United States Government. Don't worry, there is no cannabis in the can I hold. The metal has been well-cleaned, thoroughly bleached, and lacquered. The can has also been rendered non-functional by a can opener and screwdriver. Otherwise, I would be breaking the law by carrying it. Wearing a business suit, I stood out in the sea of tie-dyes, dreadlocks, and pierced flesh. But that's okay. I wasn't there to party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home